September 8th, 1763

morning

I came down early this morning to join our guests at breakfast, but Lord C and his cousin were already out riding and Ms Susan was not yet downstairs. Mrs. Lewis told me Mr. Frank will stay for two weeks, his Lordship's aunt two more and asked for my orders to prepare the following days. I decided for a family dinner today, but told her to join everyone in the kitchen later to speak about a larger dinner with neighbours in honour of Ms. Susan the day after tomorrow. Lord C said something about it on Tuesday and I think it is very appropriate.

Now after looking through my letters, nothing important, only from mother and Patsy, I decided to go for a short walk before heading towards the kitchen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

© The Leyland Manor Diary, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena